Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Atlantica Online: G1cannon Solo TBS Mission Saving Helen Squad Mode

This is my 2nd time success on HELEN - I already improved a lot vs. my 1st run, but still can improve more. Enjoy.

Notice you have to take care because of the bugs in TBS that Ndoor is not fixing for many months now.

I show my equipment in the end. I am around 1.2m might. With learning I think a person with very low DG/Nix armors and average DG/Nix weapons can do HELEN. I find HELEN an easier and plesant TBS. Also if your weapons are weaker you can use seth catapult more as everyone's cata is equal in strength.

I feel a druid is more needed if you are weaker to intercept horse. Otherwise you can take a gun merc.

The traps I am putting around are just level 1 cheap traps, I put them because they are cheap and if needed i can hide behind them.

Other points:
  • In the start I thought I could pass without aggroing mobs, so why you see me trying to sneak.
  • I havent learned all trap places yet.
  • I forgot to seth boat, so why i had to get out.
  • Helen's boat is tough, but its good to help.
  • Landing at boss can be done better in 1 go to fully unload behind pillars.
  • Buffs as usual a good title like 20 attack / 20-15 defense + feast normally but this run i did not use feast (I wanted to see if I can do it) + buff from guild.

G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Saving Helen Squad Mode (Part 1 of 3)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Saving Helen Squad Mode (Part 2 of 3)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Saving Helen Squad Mode (Part 3 of 3)

No comments: